Giraffes and acacia trees have filled our shop windows, bringing an African Christmas to London. If you are in town the Flagship store has never looked more beautiful and we would love to welcome you.
This is always our favourite time of the year and our store is a treasure trove of unique and exquisitely made gifts from Africa.
We look forward to welcoming you and seeing you feel at home with some of our special brew ‘Watering Hole’ tea or a glass of champagne, welcoming in the festive season!
There’s nothing like it north of the Zambezi…
Our Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
- Thursday 24 December: 10am – 4pm
- Friday 25 December (Christmas Day): closed
- Saturday 26 December (Boxing Day): closed
- Sunday 27 December: closed
- Monday 28 December (Bank Holiday): closed
- Tuesday 29 December: 10am – 7pm
- Wednesday 30 December: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday 31 December: 10am – 5pm
- Friday 1 January (New Years Day): closed
- Saturday 2 January: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 3 January: 12pm – 5pm